Saturday 21 September 2024

Event
Anacel comes to book keep
Puppies vaccine shots and anti rabbies
Lunch Meeting with Siblings
Counterflow by CCF more likely I cannot join
3pm Bible Study with Singers 


Here and Now
I woke up late around 6.30am but I slept early around 10, my body just feels it needs an hour of extra sleep more during Saturdays and it is an amazing thing to experience that only on Saturdays (GOD's Seventh day of rest) do I feel this way.


SOAP



Scriptures

Psalms 50

English Standard Version

God Himself Is Judge

A Psalm of Asaph.

The Mighty One, God the Lord,    speaks and summons the earth    from the rising of the sun to its setting.Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty,    God shines forth.

Our God comes; he does not keep silence;[a]    before him is a devouring fire,    around him a mighty tempest.

He calls to the heavens above    and to the earth, that he may judge his people:

“Gather to me my faithful ones,    who made a covenant with me by sacrifice!”

The heavens declare his righteousness,    for God himself is judge! Selah

“Hear, O my people, and I will speak;    O Israel, I will testify against you.    I am God, your God.

Not for your sacrifices do I rebuke you;    your burnt offerings are continually before me.

I will not accept a bull from your house    or goats from your folds.

10 For every beast of the forest is mine,    the cattle on a thousand hills.

11 I know all the birds of the hills,    and all that moves in the field is mine.

12 “If I were hungry, I would not tell you,    for the world and its fullness are mine.

13 Do I eat the flesh of bulls    or drink the blood of goats?

14 Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving,[b]    and perform your vows to the Most High,

15 and call upon me in the day of trouble;    I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.”

16 But to the wicked God says: “What right have you to recite my statutes    or take my covenant on your lips?17 For you hate discipline, and you cast my words behind you.

18 If you see a thief, you are pleased with him, and you keep company with adulterers.

19 “You give your mouth free rein for evil, and your tongue frames deceit.

20 You sit and speak against your brother; you slander your own mother's son.

21 These things you have done, and I have been silent; you thought that I[c] was one like yourself. But now I rebuke you and lay the charge before you.

22 “Mark this, then, you who forget God, lest I tear you apart, and there be none to deliver!

23 The one who offers thanksgiving as his sacrifice glorifies me; to one who orders his way rightly    I will show the salvation of God!”

ObservationThanksgiving is a sacrifice that GOD wants me to do and HE wants me to fulfill my vows to HIM. It is a scary thing to make a vow, I don't have any, not as of the moment because I don't want to be able to have a problem one day to fulfill it. But I do remember just right now the vow I made during my fasting on Yom Kimpur 2023. I vowed to sell "Little Prince" to my Dad's friend because GOD told me that I will marry a chinese man Stephen and in response to HIS revelation, I vowed to sacrifice "Little Prince" by selling him away because the puppy symbolized my desire and love to have a man born in Zion, who is the Green Prince. When I sacrificed with such a broken heart, GOD received my offering and I cried so much. I did make a vow and I kept the first part, and I will keep it, the day that Stephen will ask for my hand in marriage, because I vowed to GOD to obey and the sacrifice has been done already, I thank GOD today for my husband because now I know HE will keep HIS promises because HE has received my sacrifice to HIM.

ApplicationI will just keep waiting for GOD to keep HIS promise, because I already kept mine and today as I wait on HIM, I am keeping my vows still because I have not sought another to be my husband. GOD has kept me faithful to complete my vows and I pray that HE will always keep me faithful.

PrayersDear AVI,Thank YOU ABBA for YOU are HOLY faithful and true O GOD and KING of the Universe, there is no ONE like YOU! Let YOUR kingdom come and let YOUR will be done unto us all - Stephen, Benita, Joseph, Christine, Arlene, Rey, Dad Dennis, Mom Myra, all my siblings and their spouses O GOD Almighty, I pray for YOU to always be our KING, reigning over us, doing everything to fulfill YOUR Purpose in us. I pray for deliverance and healing, salvation and HOLY SPIRIT to come upon Stephen, Benita, Janine Rose, Carlo, Sandro, Kyle and all of us who need YOU so much to be our GOD and KING. O GOD have YOUR way even today as I enjoy the shabbat let me enjoy and rest in YOUR Presence and not worry about anything. For YOURS is the glory and the honor and the power and praise!!!
In the Name of YESHUA AMen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 14 August 2024

Thursday 4 July 2024