Friday 27 September 2024

Event
Meeting with Stephen
Anacel book keeper visits
Abigail's birthday dinner party


Here and Now
I woke up tired, so I didn't get up before 5:30am, I was so full last night after my siblings and I ate at Southside Chicken, it was good but it could be better like the Chilli Chicken house. We talked and was just there for Shobe... Jeward texted me yesterday but it didn't bother me, I was too caught up with the business of my life that I didn't have time to even reply long. I don't want to counsel him, but I will pray he will pass the Teachers board exam


SOAP


Scriptures

Psalm 85

English Standard Version

Revive Us Again

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of the Sons of Korah.

Lord, you were favorable to your land; you restored the fortunes of Jacob.

You forgave the iniquity of your people; you covered all their sin. Selah

You withdrew all your wrath; you turned from your hot anger.

Restore us again, O God of our salvation, and put away your indignation toward us!

Will you be angry with us forever?    Will you prolong your anger to all generations?

Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?

Show us your steadfast love, O Lord, and grant us your salvation.

Let me hear what God the Lord will speak, for he will speak peace to his people, to his saints; but let them not turn back to folly.

Surely his salvation is near to those who fear him, that glory may dwell in our land.

10 Steadfast love and faithfulness meet; righteousness and peace kiss each other.

11 Faithfulness springs up from the ground, and righteousness looks down from the sky.

12 Yes, the Lord will give what is good, and our land will yield its increase.

13 Righteousness will go before him    and make his footsteps a way.
Luke 19:1-27

The Parable of the Ten Minas

11 As they heard these things, he proceeded to tell a parable, because he was near to Jerusalem, and because they supposed that the kingdom of God was to appear immediately. 12 He said therefore, “A nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and then return. 13 Calling ten of his servants,[a] he gave them ten minas,[b] and said to them, ‘Engage in business until I come.’ 14 But his citizens hated him and sent a delegation after him, saying, ‘We do not want this man to reign over us.’ 15 When he returned, having received the kingdom, he ordered these servants to whom he had given the money to be called to him, that he might know what they had gained by doing business. 16 The first came before him, saying, ‘Lord, your mina has made ten minas more.’ 17 And he said to him, ‘Well done, good servant![c] Because you have been faithful in a very little, you shall have authority over ten cities.’ 18 And the second came, saying, ‘Lord, your mina has made five minas.’ 19 And he said to him, ‘And you are to be over five cities.’ 20 Then another came, saying, ‘Lord, here is your mina, which I kept laid away in a handkerchief; 21 for I was afraid of you, because you are a severe man. You take what you did not deposit, and reap what you did not sow.’ 22 He said to him, ‘I will condemn you with your own words, you wicked servant! You knew that I was a severe man, taking what I did not deposit and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then did you not put my money in the bank, and at my coming I might have collected it with interest?’ 24 And he said to those who stood by, ‘Take the mina from him, and give it to the one who has the ten minas.’ 25 And they said to him, ‘Lord, he has ten minas!’ 26 ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. 27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”





ObservationI feel somehow a bit empty when I am not feeling any pain for Stephen, but I am thankful because the pain had hurt me, made me cry and I didn't want to be in pain anymore. Somehow the LORD Almighty HE miraculously healed me by removing the pain but I realized HE has not removed my feelings and that is why I am still able to pray for Stephen and his mother and family. Emotions are there to usher us to GOD's will. Dad and my sister is feeling pain... and I feel sad for them, I wish I can take away the pain. Is it better for me to feel pain or to feel empty?? I don't actually feel empty, I just don't have any specific emotions, just worry over my dogs that are unloved because they don't have homes yet. O LORD, have mercy on my dogs, please give them homes and families that love them. Please O GOD, have mercy on them and me, listen to how they cry O GOD Almighty. Please GOD... GOD has entrusted with Cobe but HE gave me 10 more! And they are not in their best 

ApplicationI will continue to be faithful to everything that GOD has entrusted me with. HE has entrusted with more dogs, so I am praying for GOD to sell these dogs to the right people. I pray for HIS grace over me everyday, I will be faithful even to the family business that HE has entrusted to me and HIS family. I will be faithful to my family and even the church HE has given me and the people in that church. I want to be faithful because I love my JESUS even though HE has sent not sent a husband to love me. I will be faithful because I don't want to have problems anyway. What I want is joy and happiness. May the LORD grant me joy in all that I do, may the LORD grant me fulfillment and peace in my short life on earth.

PrayersDear AVI,HOLY is YOUR Name O GOD! Great are YOU My KING who rules and reigns over all the Entire Universe! Let YOUR kingdom come and let YOUR will be done unto Stephen and Benita all her children, Dad, Mom, my siblings, all our workers, all my relatives here on earth as it is in Heaven. O GOD YOU know everything we need, YOU know all things, please provide for Joseph and his family O GOD I pray that Datche will help him, and we will buy the sets from him, O GOD I pray that YOU provide for Rey and Arlene, bring them back to the Philippines if this is YOUR will for them. O GOD I pray for a good accounting system and teacher to help me in the business. I am always asking from YOU and I am not afraid to ask because YOU know what is best for me. YOU know all things O GOD. I pray for YOU to heal please heal Dad and Dorothy's relationship and I pray that YOU humble Jonathan the proud Engineer and I ask that YOU humble all the proud O GOD thank YOU for humbling the proud. I ask that YOU heal Dad and Mom, heal Stephen and Benita, heal us all O GOD. I ask that YOU forgive us all our sins as we forgive those that have wronged us. I ask that YOU deliver us from all evil, deliver, save, heal, Stephen, Benita, Janine Rose, Carlo, Michael Chin, Sandro, Kyle, Jennifer Velasco, from the Spirits of bondage and generational curses O GOD even me and family I ask that YOU deliver from all the curses and bondage the enemy has inflicted upon us O GOD heal us, YOUR people, revive us O GOD, O GOD be gracious and kind to us and encounter us with YOUR love and HOLY SPIRIT pour out YOUR HOLY SPIRIT upon us all O JESUS we need YOU to live our lives here on earth. We cannot do it on our own. O GOD Almighty, have YOUR way today in me, in all that I do, in everything O GOD be glorified because unto YOU belong all the glory honor and praise.
In the Name of YESHUA HaMashiach, AMen!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 14 August 2024

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Shabbat 1 June 2024