Sunday Wedding

SOAP

Scriptures



Isaiah 30

And now, go, write it before them on a tablet    and inscribe it in a book,that it may be for the time to come    as a witness forever.[a]For they are a rebellious people,    lying children, children unwilling to hear    the instruction of the Lord;10 who say to the seers, “Do not see,”    and to the prophets, “Do not prophesy to us what is right; speak to us smooth things,    prophesy illusions,11 leave the way, turn aside from the path,    let us hear no more about the Holy One of Israel.” 12 Therefore thus says the Holy One of Israel, “Because you despise this word    and trust in oppression and perverseness    and rely on them,13 therefore this iniquity shall be to you    like a breach in a high wall, bulging out and about to collapse,    whose breaking comes suddenly, in an instant;14 and its breaking is like that of a potter's vessel    that is smashed so ruthlessly that among its fragments not a shard is found    with which to take fire from the hearth,    or to dip up water out of the cistern.”

15 For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, “In returning[b] and rest you shall be saved;    in quietness and in trust shall be your strength.” But you were unwilling, 16 and you said, “No! We will flee upon horses”;    therefore you shall flee away; and, “We will ride upon swift steeds”;    therefore your pursuers shall be swift.17 A thousand shall flee at the threat of one;    at the threat of five you shall flee, till you are left    like a flagstaff on the top of a mountain,    like a signal on a hill.


Psalms 145

English Standard Version

Great Is the Lord

[a] A Song of Praise. Of David.

I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever.

Every day I will bless you    and praise your name forever and ever.

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised,    and his greatness is unsearchable.

One generation shall commend your works to another,    and shall declare your mighty acts.

On the glorious splendor of your majesty,    and on your wondrous works, I will meditate.

They shall speak of the might of your awesome deeds,    and I will declare your greatness.

They shall pour forth the fame of your abundant goodness    and shall sing aloud of your righteousness.

8 The Lord is gracious and merciful,    slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.

9 The Lord is good to all,    and his mercy is over all that he has made.

10 All your works shall give thanks to you, O Lord,    and all your saints shall bless you!

11 They shall speak of the glory of your kingdom    and tell of your power,

12 to make known to the children of man your[b] mighty deeds,    and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.

13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,    and your dominion endures throughout all generations.

[The Lord is faithful in all his words    and kind in all his works.][c]

14 The Lord upholds all who are falling    and raises up all who are bowed down.

15 The eyes of all look to you,    and you give them their food in due season.

16 You open your hand;    you satisfy the desire of every living thing.

17 The Lord is righteous in all his ways    and kind in all his works.

18 The Lord is near to all who call on him,    to all who call on him in truth.

19 He fulfills the desire of those who fear him;    he also hears their cry and saves them.

20 The Lord preserves all who love him,    but all the wicked he will destroy.

21 My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord,    and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever.


Observation:

GOD hates those who despise HIS instructions, who rebel against HIM by going the opposite way. People have their own way and will that is usually contrary to the ways and will of GOD. The history of Israel has been a very painful example of how they never want to hear GOD's instruction or trust HIM by always going to their allies seeking for help in nations that are unreliable. GOD only wants HIS people to keep listening to HIS instructions and following them because GOD is always speaking but are we even listening.


Application:

GOD wants me to trust HIM in spite of every trouble that HE has allowed in my life. When I am in distress and cannot take the pressure of everything because of the pain that troubles bring into my heart, I tend to run away. In fact, I am already planning my escape because of the emotional stress going on in my family, I already have enough business troubles but it is the emotional stress that I cannot handle and if I cannot handle something, I want to leave for a while. I will return though because I know where GOD has called me to be in but I do not know if GOD wants me to flee even for a while if I am needed at this point in time, then I have to endure under the fire. The WORD that resonated within my Spirit today is in 15 For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, “In returning[b] and rest you shall be saved;    in quietness and in trust shall be your strength.”

Returning - not fleeing, to return is to understand your calling in life and where GOD has put me at such a time as this. 

Rest - resting not going away, I can rest take a day off, which I did yesterday because it's shabbat. I chose to take care of myself for my brothers wedding instead of work so hard for the business. I took the advice of my consultant and took it one day at a time. One problem at a time, cause women tend to multi task which is a bad thing.

In Psalms David writes how faithful GOD is and it encourages me so much when the King said this to GOD: Psalm 145

16 You open your hand; you satisfy the desire of every living thing.

17 The Lord is righteous in all his ways and kind in all his works.

18 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

19 He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them.


Prayers:

Dear AVI,

HOLY and Great are YOU O LORD!!! Toda for YOUR WORD this morning that brings life to My Spirit, how I need YOU and want YOU to always speak to me. How I need to rest in YOUR Presence and in the Trustworthiness of YOUR Love. I will return, I will stay, I will rest, I will Trust and continue to do what YOU have called me to do. Help me to keep looking to YOU, to depend on YOU because the battles in this life are fierce, our enemies are advancing harshly but NO ONE can defeat YOU, the struggles in this life are suffocating me, but YOU are my freedom, the evil in this world hurts my heart, but YOU are my healing. So help me to continue and persevere in YOU O GOD. Help me to keep looking to YOU because my happiness is found in YOU. Help me to continue to wait on YOU and be content in YOU. I thank YOU that today YOU fulfill the desires of those who fear YOU - my brother David and his wife Kim. Thank YOU that today YOU have open YOUR hands and YOU satisfy every living thing including me and all that have looked to YOU for satisfaction YOU will satisfy today with YOUR loving presence, and I praise YOU O GOD Almighty! For there in None in heaven or earth like YOU, worthy of all glory, honor and devotion and love!


In the Name of YESHUA, Son of the Living GOD whom I look to and trust, Amen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Shabbat 22 June 2024

Thursday 6 June 2024