Friday 31 May 2024

SOAP




Scripture

Psalms 149

English Standard Version

Sing to the Lord a New Song

Praise the Lord! Sing to the Lord a new song,    his praise in the assembly of the godly!

Let Israel be glad in his Maker;    let the children of Zion rejoice in their King!

Let them praise his name with dancing,    making melody to him with tambourine and lyre!

For the Lord takes pleasure in his people;    he adorns the humble with salvation.

Let the godly exult in glory;    let them sing for joy on their beds.

Let the high praises of God be in their throats    and two-edged swords in their hands,

to execute vengeance on the nations    and punishments on the peoples,

to bind their kings with chains    and their nobles with fetters of iron,

to execute on them the judgment written! This is honor for all his godly ones. Praise the Lord!



Joel 2:28-32

The Lord Will Pour Out His Spirit

28 [a] “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.29 Even on the male and female servants    in those days I will pour out my Spirit.

30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. 32 And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the Lord has said, and among the survivors shall be those whom the Lord calls.


1 Timothy 6:3-21

If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound[a] words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain. 6 But godliness with contentment is great gain, 7 for we brought nothing into the world, and[b] we cannot take anything out of the world. 8 But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content. But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

ObservationGOD promised to pour out HIS Spirit on all flesh in the last days. This gives me much hope and peace because it is through the Spirit of the Living GOD that I am able to live and carry out the purpose which HE has created me for. Praising GOD is a natural reaction and emotion that HIS people bestow upon GOD because HE always saves the humble, HE is pleased with them. The humble is blessed because they will be exalted by GOD in HIS proper time. GOD blesses the humble because they are content and satisfied living in the will of GOD.

ApplicationI ought to keep praising GOD even though I do not understand what is going on around me, or even though I despise what I feel within me, I ought to keep praising GOD because praising GOD is an act of faith that even in the hard times, I am trusting in HIS love and faithfulness to carry me through and that is how we display our faith in GOD, by praising HIM in the middle of a storm, trouble or confusion. GOD will reveal HIS purpose and plans when HE pours HIMSELF out to HIS children, young or old, HE will reveal HIS purpose, HIS will to HIS people thereby giving them peace and hope even in the midst of troubles. And I will be content where I am, even in times of trouble, I will continually seek HIS mercies, HIS favor, HIS help, HIS salvation and be content that HE is working out all things for my good and HE is working out all things for everyone that concerns me.

PrayersDear AVI,I cling to YOU O HOLY GOD!!! Toda for every promise YOU have spoken, toda for YOUR Spirit that is at work within us day by day, continue to strengthen my faith in YOU as I cling to YOUR WORD and work with YOU according to what YOU have put in my heart. I thank YOU HOLY SPIRIT for YOUR healing and love, revelation to all GOD's sons and daughters that brings peace towards all GOD's children. Toda for sending many others to help my problems with BIR, please GOD change my mom's heart to be depend on YOU as YOU enable her to pay the right taxes with BIR. I pray O GOD, enable us to overcome every problem on earth. In the Name of JESUS Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Shabbat 22 June 2024

Thursday 6 June 2024