Shabbat 31 August 2024

Event: Shabbat Rest at Home


Here and Now: 
Yesterday I was so encouraged by Pastor Jonah because he was able to minister to me regarding my dream about Stephen sleeping beside me where I could not shut off the Audio Bible that I played for us, it meant not even I could stop the plan and promise of GOD from happening whether I pray about it or not because GOD had already spoken it. HIS word will surely be fulfilled.
My Sleep was not straight but I kept waking up at night probably because of the caffeine and the Spirit waking me to pray for everything concerning me, like the healing of my parents, because it made me so happy that GOD has healed my relationship with my siblings and how indeed GOD made a miracle during our meeting with Stephen at Hachimitsu. 



SOAP


Scriptures

Isaiah 54
ESV 

16 Behold, I have created the smith    who blows the fire of coals    and produces a weapon for its purpose. I have also created the ravager to destroy;

17 no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed,    and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord    and their vindication[d] from me, declares the Lord.”


Habakkuk 3

Habakkuk Rejoices in the Lord

17 Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold    and there be no herd in the stalls, 18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord;    I will take joy in the God of my salvation. 19 God, the Lord, is my strength;    he makes my feet like the deer's;    he makes me tread on my high places. To the choirmaster: with stringed[d] instruments.



ObservationGOD has been continually assuring me on this month of AV that HE is faithful and HE is a faithful Father, HE is assuring me time and time again through HIS WORD making me steadfast in my faith because HE is faithful and HE wants me to stand strong regardless of what I see and how I feel about what I see. HE will always protect me, what a promise that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, what a kind and loving FATHER to keep encouraging me to rejoice in HIM, even though I could not see HIS WORD yet in my reality! What a loving and kind FATHER HE is to me and I want to always indulge in HIS love for me.

ApplicationWhat hurts me is something that I need to pray for. I will continue to pray for my Mom and Dad to heal from all their pain, and for the salvation and healing of Stephen, and his family. For the salvation and deliverance of Sandro, Jaja, Carlo and Kyle, Gabella and the healing of my family. I will continue to endure the wait yet rejoice in the LORD GOD my salvation because of the peace HE gives me which transcends all understanding. I will continue to hope in HIM, HIS Love, HIS salvation, HIS faithfulness because HE is faithful and worthy of my trust.

PrayersDear AVI,HOLY are YOU O LORD GOD Almighty! Thank YOU so much for yesterday's event, that YOU healed my siblings and our relationship. O GOD, I pray that YOU continue to heal my parents, from all their past pain. I pray that YOU continue to strengthen us O GOD and unite us all in love. Help us to love one another. O GOD, fill us with YOUR loving presence and with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT O GOD fill us with YOUR Love. O GOD nothing else will heal us, nothing else will satisfy us, nothing else in this world will fulfill our deepest longings and desires but YOU!!! It is YOUR Love that is perfect and YOUR Love that completes me. I want to rest in YOUR Love and in YOUR grace over my life. YOU are always at work and I want to always work with YOU O GOD so help us KING JESUS, take care of us O GOD. Please KING JESUS I will continue to ask that YOU heal my parents from all their pain and suffering in the past, I will continue to ask YOU heal speak to their hearts and the heart of Stephen and Mom Benita, saving them from eternal damnation and a meaningless life here on earth. O GOD, fill us with YOUR TRUTH and with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT, I will continue to ask for YOU to heal and deliver Sandro, Jaja, Carlo, Kyle, Gabella from all our trials, enable us all to overcome by the blood of the Lamb - JESUS and by YOUR WORD, O GOD we overcome, please enable Stephen to overcome his logic and pride and self image, let him lay down everything to YOU because YOU have made me who I am today because of prayers and so I pray the same for him that we will serve YOU and worship YOU in Spirit and in Truth for YOU are worthy of our best, our praise, our worship, our love and utmost devotion O GOD of all glory!
In the Name of JESUS Amen!
Prayers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 14 August 2024

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Shabbat 1 June 2024