Wednesday 29 May 2024

SOAP




Scripture:

Isaiah 34

15 There the owl nests and lays    and hatches and gathers her young in her shadow; indeed, there the hawks are gathered, each one with her mate. 16 Seek and read from the book of the Lord:    Not one of these shall be missing; none shall be without her mate. For the mouth of the Lord has commanded, and his Spirit has gathered them. 17 He has cast the lot for them; his hand has portioned it out to them with the line; they shall possess it forever;  from generation to generation they shall dwell in it.


Psalms 147
English Standard Version
He Heals the Brokenhearted
Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God;    for it is pleasant,[a] and a song of praise is fitting. 
2 The Lord builds up Jerusalem;    he gathers the outcasts of Israel.
3 He heals the brokenhearted    and binds up their wounds.
4 He determines the number of the stars;    he gives to all of them their names.
5 Great is our Lord, and abundant in power;    his understanding is beyond measure.
6 The Lord lifts up the humble;[b]    he casts the wicked to the ground.
Sing to the Lord with thanksgiving;    make melody to our God on the lyre!
He covers the heavens with clouds;    he prepares rain for the earth;    he makes grass grow on the hills.
He gives to the beasts their food,    and to the young ravens that cry.
10 His delight is not in the strength of the horse,    nor his pleasure in the legs of a man,
11 but the Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him,    in those who hope in his steadfast love.


Observation:
This word in Isaiah has always been my promise from GOD and HIS assurance to me that HE will give me a husband who loves me and will take care of me like a husband would. I see the birds in the place I am in, I hear them playing with each other, and the WORD of GOD becomes reality as I observe my surrounding around me. 


Application:
Today GOD is assuring me that my time will come, that there will be an end to the testings, but I will have to keep trusting in GOD's timing, I will have to keep waiting as HE humbles me and stretches my faith when I wait on what HE has promised for me to have one day. I have to keep my eyes focused on HIM because HE already prepared the best for me, HE knows better than me but sometimes, I deceive myself into thinking that I should already know but I don't have to know, I don't have to worry, I don't have to figure everything out because HE already has everything figured out - HE is GOD! HE always our hearts to break for a purpose and reason, but I will always have a reason to Praise because HE always heals what HE breaks! HE always knows what HE is doing! I don't have to worry or be afraid!


Prayers:
Dear AVI,
HOLY is YOUR Name O GOD Almighty! YOU are good and great!!! Thank YOU for letting me in this wonderful vacation with my cousins, YOU know exactly that I would need this today. Please KING JESUS help me to keep trusting YOU and to keep looking to YOU, not to be afraid or worry or be anxious about the future because YOU are in full control of my life and YOUR plans for me are so grand I would never be able to imagine what YOU have prepared and planned for me. So help me to keep trusting and eliminate all the questions in my heart and mind. I just want to relax and enjoy my life today. I don't need to know who or how YOU are going to give me the best love story, I just need to know that YOU will do it, YOU will fulfill every desire of my heart because YOU love me and look after me. I don't need to know, I just need to be - hoping in YOU, loving YOU, enjoying YOU, thanking YOU, I just need to live my best life so please GOD do not break my heart more, please help me to already be the woman YOU want me to be, please don't let me miss out on the best YOU have in store for me, YOU already promised that YOU will do it through me and keep me perfect and blameless until the day of the LORD. Have YOUR way in me O GOD.

In the Name of YESHUA, Amen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Shabbat 22 June 2024

Thursday 6 June 2024