Wednesday 3 July 2024

DAY 4 Fast

Event: 

SOAP



Scriptures

2 Peter 1

English Standard Version

Christ's Glory and the Prophetic Word

16 For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 17 For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, “This is my beloved Son,[i] with whom I am well pleased,” 18 we ourselves heard this very voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain. 19 And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, 20 knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation. 21 For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 11

Come to Me, and I Will Give You Rest

25 At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; 26 yes, Father, for such was your gracious will.[g] 27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. 28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

ObservationWas it only yesterday that I read a passage in Psalm 15, who can stand before the Holy Mountain of GOD? Only to read today that in the New Testament, Peter and John did with JESUS. And when you are able to climb and stand before GOD's holy mountain, you receive such revelations from the HOLY SPIRIT. Such as Peter who saw Elijah and Moses with JESUS transfigured and said "Let's make a monument of YOU and Elijah and Moses" because Revelations or Prophetic visions can easily overwhelm us that we do not know how to react to it. For Peter it was to build a monument, but for the FATHER, HE emphasized obedience to JESUS Voice because HE is the SON OF GOD. One of the criteria to standing in the holy mountain of GOD is being like a little child in the presence of YOUR FATHER. For JESUS prays to HIS FATHER and thanks HIM in Matthew 11:25“I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children;

Application: I need to be like Peter who keeps following JESUS even though the things HE says hurts Peter at times like being rebuked, I want to be like Peter who keeps following JESUS for he is more blessed than John the Baptist in Matthew 11:And blessed is the one who is not offended by me.” I need to be like John the Beloved who didn't say anything else when he received GOD's revelation, HE just received everything from the FATHER without overreacting, John's spirit was steadfast because even while JESUS hang on the cross crucified, John stood there with Mary his mother, he was able to bear the pain of JESUS Suffering with Mary JESUS Mother. No other disciple was able to do what John did. I want need to be like a little child, because I want to keep receiving revelations from the FATHER, and just receive it no matter how absurd or crazy it sounds like. To be like a little child is to believe everything GOD tells me. And I would not be here until today if I did not keep believing in HIM even if what HE told me hurt me and what HE told me has broken me.

PrayersDear AVI,I praise YOU O GOD for YOU are GOD Almighty who is in full control of all things! YOU are Sovereign over heaven and earth and YOU rule even in the hearts of man! I thank YOU that YOU hear me and YOU consider me YOUR little daughter that YOU reveal many things to. Please LORD help me to be steadfast like John the Beloved because the things YOU tell me are sometimes just overwhelming, but I don't to be overwhelmed or overreacting to it. I want to meditate on YOUR revealed prophetic visions, I want to use it to steady my faith and trust in YOU because I know just like the disciples, YOU tell me ahead of time of everything that will happen because YOU want me to stick to YOUR path, to obey YOU, to be steadfast in YOU because in prophetic revelations, everything YOU say will shake us to the core just as it shook the disciples when YOU began to be crucified, died and raised to life. And so I continue to pray for Stephen, my husband and Benita my mother, that YOU speak them, reveal YOURSELF to them, comfort them, heal them, look after them for me while I am not there with them yet. Today I pray that YOU continue to knock on the heart of Stephen and let him to love YOU and follow YOU so that we raise a family together. Use his talents, his intelligence, his life for YOUR glory and I pray that his mother will support him when he begins to serve YOU. O GOD, he is already serving YOU by doing his work with his heart, not charging us too much as the others are doing. I pray O GOD that he encounters YOU, experiences YOU in a most personal and intimate way like YOU always speak to me and amaze me with YOUR touch and revelations. O GOD, I pray that YOU prepare his family to receive me and prepare my family to receive him and prepare everyone of us LORD to do our part. I pray O GOD, make a way for Stephen to confess his love for me because I really am ready to marry him. I pray for my parents to have a heart for Stephen, move them to give me away to Stephen O GOD I pray that nothing will stand against our union because YOU have preserved us for one another until today we are have not loved anyone else. Please cover us with the blood of JESUS please take care of us and give us a spirit to pray for each other everyday. LORD GOD Almighty, if I have received wrong from YOU, then YOU have to remove every feeling, love and devotion I have for Stephen. Remove them because it is not pleasing YOU and i ready to let go of everything because I would not feel anything for Stephen if it weren't for YOU. YOU started all this and so YOU will complete and finish what YOU started in me for YOU O LORD GOD are faithful and true!!! KING JESUS the same yesterday today and forever more!!! YOU deserve all the glory honor and praise! I pray for the salvation of his Ahya Lucio, Dehia Mitchel wife Kim, Achi Grace and husband and all their children. I pray O GOD that YOU bring them into YOUR Kingdom and all the rest of the Yu family in their clan. I pray O GOD, stir in their hearts to love YOU and follow YOU and use us in the last days. I pray O GOD, that YOU continue to humble the proud and let YOUR will be done in our lives. I pray that YOU bless David and Kim in their new home, and may YOUR presence always cover them. I pray that YOU take care of everything concerning me. I pray for Randy and Mai to be wed in YOUR perfect time and prepare them for marriage just as YOU are preparing me and Stephen. Prepare us LORD for the work to be done and fill us with YOUR love. I pray for Dad and Mom to always listen to YOU and for them to come back to WWCF our home church. Bring them home as YOU brought me home too O GOD, let YOUR grace fill our lives. Thank YOU for the good health of all my dogs and all our workers, thank YOU JESUS for taking care of me always. Enable me to take care of YOUR flock and sheep too as I come back to play guitar for YOU I pray to be able to bless YOUR body the church with Stephen. I pray O GOD have YOUR way in us. Sustain me AVI as I fast for the 4th day and until the 7th day O GOD. I am expecting a miracle from YOU because YOU have faithfully led me to fast all these days and YOU will complete all YOUR WORK in me and in my husband Stephen. For YOU deserve all our love and devotion, worship and adoration more than anything in this world.
In the Name of JESUS Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Shabbat 22 June 2024

Thursday 6 June 2024