Tuesday 2 July 2024


3rd Day Fast

Dream Last night:

I dreamt of an old woman, tall, fat, she sort of like had the form of my cousin in law Michelle's Mother but in my dream she is Benita my mother, and I was so happy to see her that I want to bring her home because she didn't have any ride home. I was prepared to go but Warlyn was also in my car who will ride with us. I put my mother in the front passenger seat and Warlyn at the back. There is a significance in those dreams and I am praying for GOD to reveal to me the interpretation of those dreams.

SOAP




Scripture

Matthew 10


These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Not Peace, but a Sword
34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. 37 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.


Psalm 15
English Standard Version
Who Shall Dwell on Your Holy Hill?
A Psalm of David.
1 O Lord, who shall sojourn in your tent? Who shall dwell on your holy hill?
2 He who walks blamelessly and does what is right and speaks truth in his heart; 3 who does not slander with his tongue and does no evil to his neighbor, nor takes up a reproach against his friend; 4 in whose eyes a vile person is despised, but who honors those who fear the Lord; who swears to his own hurt and does not change; 5 who does not put out his money at interest and does not take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never be moved.


Observation
WORD in Matthew 10 has spoken volumes to me for the past 7 years of my life. If I was to label myself in the 5 fold ministry of the church, I was not an evangelist, I was a Prophet because just like the 12 disciples, JESUS did not send them to the Gentiles (Unbelievers of this day and age), GOD sent them to the lost sheep of Israel - the Jewish people - GOD spoke this to my Spirit as the people who are already in church (professing Christians) but whose works GOD has found incomplete and unsatisfactory to HIS holiness. I have always found myself frustrated by those who "serve" GOD but whose hearts are NOT fully HIS. I prayed for them and cried for them until GOD pulls me away from them. That is why I can relate so much to verse 36 because it feels like my enemies are my own household. 


Application
But who is the One who is HOLY before GOD? For all have failed him and have fallen short of HIS glory? Who is the ONE who can stand before GOD??? Psalm 15 writes a description of those who can stand before a HOLY GOD. What David writes are just an effect of abiding in the presence of a HOLY GOD, for no ONE could ever be good enough without GOD HIMSELF. No ONE could ever pass HIS Standards if people do not abide in GOD HIMSELF. In this world, it is natural for daughters in law to fight with their mother in laws, there is like a envying force between in laws in the natural setting of this world. But in my walk of faith, GOD has told me since last year that "I am Ruth and I will love my mother in law." I have set it in my heart to love her even before I have met her because GOD is preparing me, GOD is making me ready to show HIS glory! and unlike the rest of the world GOD wants me to love the unnaturally unlovable. GOD wants me to be different, GOD wants me to stand out like an outlier, someone who is exceptional just like Ruth who loved her mother in law unusually like the rest of the world acts. And this is what sets me apart from the unbelievers and the professing Christians, I want to be HOLY just as GOD is HOLY because this lost world will never know JESUS if I do not love like HE does. So help me GOD


Prayers
Dear AVI,
YOU are HOLY O GOD and there is no GOD like YOU in heaven and on earth. I thank YOU for the dream I had of Benita, I already love her because I was so excited to see her in my dream and I pray for her today that YOU heal her and comfort her in the loss of her husband, please heal her and do not make her sad anymore, bring me into her life and I will take care of her if YOU enable me to walk in YOUR glory, I know I can do the impossible for YOU! And I pray the same for my mother Mymie as I cry for them both I pray that YOU heal all her pain and trauma of her past, O GOD YOU alone know the pain of each heart and YOU alone can heal us O GOD. I thank YOU for this 3rd day of fast and how YOU are revealing many things to me. Continue to sustain me not feeling hunger for food because YOU are all powerful! I pray that YOU continue to speak to my mothers, heal and comfort them O GOD, I pray that YOU fill them with YOUR Presence and love, I pray that they always find their strength in YOU. I pray to become a mother myself and that I will be the best wife and mother to my own family too. I pray for Stephen to hunger for YOUR WORD and give him a spiritual thirst for the things of the HOLY SPIRIT. I pray that he will open YOUR word to know YOU for himself. Please GOD I plead the blood of JESUS upon Stephen and Benita, me and my family. Preserve Stephen O GOD and let him focus on YOU and I pray that he obeys YOU and follows YOU with all his heart. I pray for Mom to be submissive to Dad and to remove anything in her heart that is not YOUR will O GOD, deliver her from being deceived and from false securities and I pray that she will grow in YOUR presence and truth. For to YOU belong all the glory honor and praise. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Shabbat 22 June 2024

Thursday 6 June 2024