Friday 28 June 2024

SOAP


Scripture

Proverbs 31:10-31

The Woman Who Fears the Lord

10 [d] An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.

11 The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.

12 She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life.

13 She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands.

14 She is like the ships of the merchant; she brings her food from afar.

15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

16 She considers a field and buys it; with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard.

17 She dresses herself[e] with strength and makes her arms strong.

18 She perceives that her merchandise is profitable. Her lamp does not go out at night.

19 She puts her hands to the distaff, and her hands hold the spindle.

20 She opens her hand to the poor    and reaches out her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of snow for her household,    for all her household are clothed in scarlet.[f]

22 She makes bed coverings for herself;    her clothing is fine linen and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates    when he sits among the elders of the land.

24 She makes linen garments and sells them;    she delivers sashes to the merchant.

25 Strength and dignity are her clothing,    and she laughs at the time to come.

26 She opens her mouth with wisdom,    and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.

27 She looks well to the ways of her household    and does not eat the bread of idleness.

28 Her children rise up and call her blessed;    her husband also, and he praises her:

29 “Many women have done excellently,    but you surpass them all.”

30 Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain,    but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands,    and let her works praise her in the gates.

Matthew 7

English Standard Version

Ask, and It Will Be Given

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? 11 If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!

The Golden Rule

12 “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.



Isaiah 60

The Future Glory of Israel
1 Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
2 For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.
3 And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.


Observation
When I was younger and I read Proverbs 31 Woman, I felt a certain kind of pressure to be this superwoman that Solomon talks about. Was he describing his mother and wife? Song of Songs came before Proverbs so probably he married this woman too. But I think it was Bathsheba his mom who taught him what to look for in a woman because Bathsheba was that kind of woman too. 


Application
When I read this today, I do not feel pressured, I am asking GOD to be this kind of woman fit to marry a king because I want to do good not harm to my husband all the days of his life. I want to be a woman of GOD that my husband can be proud of and so today I am truly praying, GOD please make me this woman, not by might, or by power but by the Spirit of the Living GOD who works in me to will and to act in order to fulfill HIS good purpose. 


Prayer
Dear ABBA,
O GREAT and Almighty GOD who reigns forever in the galaxies and the Universe! HOLY are YOU O GOD and there is none like YOU. YOU are wonderful and great in all that YOU do. O LORD GOD I pray let YOUR Glory rise within me and let YOUR light shine upon me so that I can bring glory to YOU by being the Proverbs 31 Woman that Kings need to have as queens. I pray that my husband will see me as this woman written in Proverbs, I pray that YOU will work within me to be this kind of woman, O GOD I pray that YOUR Kingdom come and YOUR will be done unto Stephen and I and our families our works and everything that concerns us. I pray for Stephen to not just be YOUR servant but be YOUR son, please establish within him a relationship with YOU, let him encounter YOU O GOD even on his own, let it be a special encounter and experience with YOU that he will tell me about it and we can talk about YOU O GOD, give him signs, dreams, visions, and revelation O GOD I pray that he will seek YOU and be drawn to YOU and the things of the Spirit O GOD I pray let YOUR Kingdom be established in his life O GOD I pray that YOU fill him with the HOLY GHOST Power and that YOU will bring his mother and brothers and sister and their families into YOUR kingdom. O GOD, I know I am not asking for too much because YOU want me to ask for these things. So I am ONE with YOU FATHER in wanting Stephen to be YOUR Son, and not just a servant. I am ONE with YOU GOD please help me fulfill my purpose here on earth. Please take care of all my wordly needs in the business. Provide for me education in Accounting, provide for me an Accountant that I can learn and trust with in our Financial Preparations, provide for me an Accounting Software O GOD, provide for me I am dependent on YOU. I want to thank YOU for Raquel's effort to help me with Accounting when she was with us O GOD, bring peace to her family as she rests in YOU. I pray that YOU will heal our family O GOD with broken relationships that has been going on. I pray that YOU will deal with Dean and Denesse and keep them humble O GOD. I pray that YOU will make my parents just and faithful in following YOU and that YOU give them long life and that they will realize their wrongs and turn away from their errors. Bring repentance to each one of us O GOD and I pray that YOU grant us grace to do everything according to YOUR will. I pray O GOD have YOUR way in us so that YOU will always be glorified and praised in our lives. O GOD, please preserve Stephen and speak to him today and always, let him read YOUR WORD, let him to pray to YOU everyday. Feed his Spirit O GOD I pray that YOU will let him come with me to church in due time. I pray O GOD have YOUR way in Stephen's life, I pray for this man of GOD to arise and take his place in YOUR Kingdom. I pray O GOD that YOU will do a marvelous work in his life. Take care of him O GOD please preserve him and protect him and let the blood of JESUS cover him. I pray for a wall of protection upon him, a wall of fire around us that will shield us from the wrong people. I pray O GOD do not let him work with people who will do him harm or do us harm. I pray O GOD, cover him and if he is not the One then remove these feelings I have for him in my heart so that I can stop praying for him so that I can move on and not covet on something that is not meant for me. Please O GOD have mercy on me, have mercy on us and heal us from all the pain of our past, heal us O GOD and deliver us from the evil one. Set us free to completely follow YOU and obey YOU and be blessed by YOU. I can imagine living a simple life with him, full of joy with Benita and our children I can see it O GOD but if these visions are wrong then forgive me and do not let it deceive me or him. I pray O GOD let YOUR will be done in the name of JESUS, for YOU O GOD deserve all the glory honor power and praise!

In the Name of YESHUA Amen!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Shabbat 22 June 2024

Thursday 6 June 2024