Saturday 28 September 2024

Event: 25 Elul
Shabbat Nitzavim-Vayelech (You are Standing-and he went)
Rest and Practice in the afternoon, while my mom and sister have weddings to attend to

Here and now
I woke up earlier than usual around 4:50AM because my body didn't feel tired, it felt happy from last nights laughing sessions with Mom, Tita Ge and Toni. I slept only 6 hours today but when I awoke, I pooed and I'm not sleepy anymore. I wonder what I ate so that I was able to poop nice this morning? 


SOAP


Scriptures gives me hope and I cling to

Isaiah 62

Zion's Coming Salvation

For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not be quiet, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a burning torch.

The nations shall see your righteousness, and all the kings your glory, and you shall be called by a new name that the mouth of the Lord will give.

You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.

You shall no more be termed Forsaken,[a] and your land shall no more be termed Desolate,[b]but you shall be called My Delight Is in Her,[c] and your land Married;[d]for the Lord delights in you, and your land shall be married.

For as a young man marries a young woman,    so shall your sons marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.

On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have set watchmen; all the day and all the night they shall never be silent. You who put the Lord in remembrance, take no rest,

and give him no rest    until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it a praise in the earth.

The Lord has sworn by his right hand    and by his mighty arm: “I will not again give your grain    to be food for your enemies, and foreigners shall not drink your wine    for which you have labored;

but those who garner it shall eat it and praise the Lord, and those who gather it shall drink it in the courts of my sanctuary.”[e]

10 Go through, go through the gates; prepare the way for the people; build up, build up the highway; clear it of stones; lift up a signal over the peoples.

11 Behold, the Lord has proclaimed    to the end of the earth: Say to the daughter of Zion, “Behold, your salvation comes; behold, his reward is with him, and his recompense before him.”

12 And they shall be called The Holy People, The Redeemed of the Lord; and you shall be called Sought Out, A City Not Forsaken.

Scriptures that resonates what I feel right now:

Psalms 57

English Standard Version

Let Your Glory Be over All the Earth

To the choirmaster: according to Do Not Destroy. A Miktam[a] of David, when he fled from Saul, in the cave.

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me, for in you my soul takes refuge; in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge, till the storms of destruction pass by.

I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me.

He will send from heaven and save me; he will put to shame him who tramples on me. Selah God will send out his steadfast love and his faithfulness!


My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast! I will sing and make melody!

Awake, my glory! Awake, O harp and lyre!    I will awake the dawn!

I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations.

10 For your steadfast love is great to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds.

11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!    Let your glory be over all the earth!


ObservationWhen I first read the other Haftarah scriptures of this shabbat reading, I couldn't connect to it so much: Haftarah Vayelekh: Hoshea (Hosea) 14:2(1)–10(9); Mikhah (Micah) 7:18–20; Yo’el (Joel) 2:15–27 but when I started reading another Haftarah scriptures provided by messianic bible: NITZAVIM (You are Standing) / Vayelech (And He Went)

Deuteronomy 29:9(10)–31:30, Isaiah 61:10–63:9, I was connected to it right away, my heart was glad reading the promise of Zion being married and sought after because I felt GOD was telling me the same thing, giving me hope that one day my King will come and it is true that JESUS MY KING is coming with HIS rewards with Him, but also HE is sending forth my husband who will be king of my house with whom we will prepare the way of the coming KING JESUS. I believe GOD is encouraging me because when I think about Stephen and our interaction yesterday, I felt less connected, and the feelings have faded because he was so cold and I surrendered him to the LORD, but at the same time I gave up the vision that I will ever be married to him because he is not a follower of JESUS.



Application

At the moment that I began to surrender and I also lost my feelings for Stephen, the moment marriage was no longer the focus of my life and that I am thankful to be where I am, content with my blessings and present situation, this moment that I am in right now, is also the moment GOD assures me of HIS promises, that one day a good king will love me, whom I will serve GOD with him. Therefore I will keep hoping in my GOD, not losing the joy and the hope that HE is preparing what HE has promised me, that I am being equipped to receive this promise and that I should not expect so much from this promise but that I should expect only from JESUS the ONE who has promised to provide for me. I cannot imagine anyone in my mind, because I believe GOD will give to me more than what I have asked or imagine! HE will surprise me beyond what I could ever think for myself, the best is yet to come and yet to be revealed. Therefore I will rejoice in my GOD my Savior because HE is my faithful lover, whose love for me is everlasting and faithful, unfailing and never ceasing.


Prayers
Dear AVI,
Blessed is YOUR NAME O HOLY ONE of Israel! Great are YOU, HOLY are YOU, faithful and true! Thank YOU for the comfort YOU have given me, for the peace and rest I have in my soul right now, for YOUR Kindness to me, Protection for my family and dogs, and pets. Thank YOU for the contentment that YOU have given me and the salvation of my heart. Thank YOU for all the precious and many blessings O GOD and for hearing my prayers everyday. I pray O GOD Let YOUR Kingdom come, let YOUR will be done unto the man YOU have chosen for me and his family, unto my parents, my siblings and their wives, all our relatives and workers, and everyone of us O GOD. Thank YOU that YOU indeed want me to be married, YOU have planned it for me, even in my old age, I will give birth to children that YOU have ordained for me to have with my husband. O GOD I pray that my husband always clings to YOU, always depends and hopes in YOU and that YOU always bless him and guide him in all that he does. Thank YOU that one day YOU will answer the prayer of our hearts as YOU continue to reveal YOUR will for our lives. Thank YOU for the provision of a spouse, the provision of the needs of Joseph Lavina, Rey Egido and all the people needing YOU to provide for them, pay their debts and to take care of their families. O GOD, I ask YOU to rebuke the evil spirits within our territory especially in my house, rebuke her and cast her out into hell in the name of YESHUA! I am asking YOU to deliver, heal and save Stephen, Benita, Janine Rose, Sandro, Carlo, Kyle, Jennifer from every evil bondage and oppression they are in right now, from being unsaved and being without YOU O GOD, I pray that YOU save these people and all our relatives O GOD. I ask YOU KING JESUS to do a miracle in my life with the person YOU have chosen for me to marry. I ask YOU O GOD, to prepare his family and mine, and I really want to marry next year and that all my dogs will have a home when I marry next year because YOU are giving them new homes like YOU are giving me a new home with my husband and I thank YOU AVI for the wonderful things YOU are about to do. I want to marry a chubby chinito kinda like Stephen but x10 more beautiful inside and out. I thank YOU for such a man YOU have prepared for me. I thank YOU that YOU know everything I desire and YOU are such a wonderful GOD that YOU are going to bless me more than I can imagine. Thank YOU for the love that is coming my way, thank YOU that YOU are going to make us a blessing! Thank YOU for hearing all my prayers O GOD. I pray that YOU continue to speak to me and use me for according to YOUR Purpose for me and that I will always be content and satisfied in YOU. Help me O GOD, to keep my eyes on YOU, help me to always give YOU the glory and praise, devotion and worship that YOU deserve for YOU are why we exists in the first place. 

In the Name of YESHUA Amen!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 14 August 2024

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Shabbat 1 June 2024