Shabbat 29 June 2024

SOAP


Scriptures

Proverbs 16
English Standard Version

1 The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.
2 All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the spirit.[a]
3 Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
4 The Lord has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.
5 Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished.
6 By steadfast love and faithfulness iniquity is atoned for, and by the fear of the Lord one turns away from evil.
7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
8 Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues with injustice.
9 The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.
15 In the light of a king's face there is life, and his favor is like the clouds that bring the spring rain.
16 How much better to get wisdom than gold! To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver.
17 The highway of the upright turns aside from evil; whoever guards his way preserves his life.
18 Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
19 It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud.
20 Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.
21 The wise of heart is called discerning, and sweetness of speech increases persuasiveness.
25 There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.[c]
31 Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life.
32 Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.
33 The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord.

Hebrews 3:7-19

Complete Jewish Bible

Therefore, as the Ruach HaKodesh says,

“Today, if you hear God’s voice, 8 don’t harden your hearts, as you did in the Bitter Quarrelon that day in the Wilderness when you put God to the test. 9 Yes, your fathers put me to the test; they challenged me, and they saw my work for forty years! 10 Therefore, I was disgusted with that generation —I said, ‘Their hearts are always going astray, they have not understood how I do things’; 11 in my anger, I swore that they would not enter my rest.”[a]

12 Watch out, brothers, so that there will not be in any one of you an evil heart lacking trust, which could lead you to apostatize from the living God! 13 Instead, keep exhorting each other every day, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you will become hardened by the deceit of sin. 14 For we have become sharers in the Messiah, provided, however, that we hold firmly to the conviction we began with, right through until the goal is reached.

15 Now where it says,

“Today, if you hear God’s voice, don’t harden your hearts, as you did in the Bitter Quarrel,” [b]

16 who were the people who, after they heard, quarreled so bitterly? All those whom Moshe brought out of Egypt. 17 And with whom was God disgusted for forty years? Those who sinned — yes, they fell dead in the Wilderness! 18 And to whom was it that he swore that they would not enter his rest? Those who were disobedient. 19 So we see that they were unable to enter because of lack of trust (their unbelief).

ObservationGOD says Wisdom and understanding are treasures more valuable than Riches and I believe this to be true because no amount of riches or money could ever buy us Peace, Joy and Love. I don't have to ask why Proverbs 16 vs 8&19 is true, I don't need to validate the reasons why it is 8 Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues with injustice. or why it is 19 It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud. I just know why, I just know. Hearing GOD's voice is wisdom, listening to the Words of GOD gives man great understanding and that is why GOD is always speaking to us not only through HIS words but also through our spiritual wellbeing. Is there anything troubling your heart and mind or spirit? That is GOD telling you something is not right and HE is trying to lead you to the right way. GOD says there is no peace for the Wicked but the righteous may have troubles but the LORD saves him from each and everyone of it.

ApplicationI need to keep hearing GOD, I need to keep listening to the sound of HIS voice and the gentle guidance of the HOLY SPIRIT. There are many times that I really do not want to suffer anymore pain, I want to run away from all trials and challenges of life but that is not a solution from troubles, only a temporary escape. But if we endure and persevere through the trials of life, and just continue to depend in JESUS and keep trusting in HIS ways, believing that HE will do as HE promised, to give us life, future and hope, that HE is taking care of us, then we will not only please the LORD but HE will make us happy and blessed, joyfully seeing the goodness of the LORD in the land of the Living. I believe GOD has wonderful plans for me and the future family I will belong to. I believe that GOD will continue make every dream and desire in my heart a reality because HE is the ONE who put it there, HE is the author of my life and the source of all that I am, my being exists because HE is. HE is the reason for my being.

Prayers
Dear AVI,I Bow to YOU O GOD of Heaven and Earth, the HOLY ONE of Israel who brought your people from being slaves in the land of Egypt, to being conquerors in the land of Israel. I thank YOU that I am seeing visions today and that YOU are revealing great things to me. I thank YOU for YOUR Wonderful touch this morning that make me cry with gladness and pain because YOU are truly a wonderful loving GOD. I am already ready LORD to settle down with the man YOU want me to marry and to love the mother in law YOU have called me to love and take care of with my husband. I thank YOU for preparing my heart for my future family. And I pray that YOU will equip me to be the best wife and daughter in law. I pray that YOU equip me by filling me with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT and I pray that YOU enable me to fast and pray in the time YOU want me to fast and pray I pray that I will be led by YOUR HOLY SPIRIT and that YOU will give me the power to not feel hungry starting tomorrow. I pray that YOU fill me indeed with YOUR HOLY GHOST Power and that YOU will move mom's TIN to Mandaue by next week. I pray that YOU will indeed do great things and show Stephen YOUR power O GOD. I pray that YOU will speak to Stephen and Benita continually calling them to YOUR kingdom and that they will respond to YOUR call to follow YOU O GOD. ABBA draw them to YOU O GOD, in the Name of JESUS I pray that they will look to YOU for everything they need because YOU are the GOD who always looks after us and unto YOU belong all the glory and honor and praise and our utmost and highest devotion and love is for YOU O GOD. Thank YOU FATHER for doing the impossible and the miraculous in our lives. Thank YOU for bringing Stephen and me together, Randy and Mai together, I pray that as YOU fulfill YOUR promise that No man could ever separate what YOU will join together. I pray O GOD, have YOUR Way and minister to all the Saints in church O GOD, thank YOU for abiltiy to play guitar for YOUR Glory and HOnor and Praise because YOU deserve our best O GOD.
In the Name of JESUS Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Shabbat 22 June 2024

Thursday 6 June 2024